I have a few favorite magazines that I like to read and Redbook just happens to be one of them. While reading my latest monthly Redbook Magazine I ran across an article on how 39 couples are keeping love and their marriage together.
Here are a few suggestions given by actual couples:
1. Say the three words and they’re not I Love You – Ask “Can I Help”. – Mike and Colleen Dollar, married 12 years, LaGrange, GA
2. Have Your Own Hobbies – Tess and John Hohman, married 20 years, Minneapolis, MN
3. Find a Way to Split Chores – Good One – Angie and Eric Whitehead, married 19 years, Baltimore, MD
4. Don’t Ask “What’s In it For Me” – Jason and Myndie Krause, married 10 years, Tallahassee, FL
5. Don’t Talk to Them While They Are Pooping – Alex and Rose DeMarco, married 11 years, Woodbury, MN
6. Make Time for Romance Daily – Lynda and Jeremy Benson, married 20 years, Sonoma, CA